Tuesday, January 12, 2010


You know there are 3 Ladies living in your house when the self in your shower looks like this:).
I do not really mind it i just noticed it last night after my trainer session on the bike. I normally shower at the YMCA so i have not used the home shower for a few days.
There used to be 5 women and me in the house. I guess it is payback for growing up with my Brother, Dad and my poor Mum!

Training going good. Spent 1.5hrs on the trainer last night in my bedroom. It was kind of funny the things you see sitting semi still in my house. Over that 1.5 hrs i think my two little girls danced, cried, played with the dog, brought up hand made notes and letters for me to read, begged that i would bake them cookies and make hot chocolate after i was done. My wife talked on the phone at the same time as getting a new high score on Bejeweled 2. The things that happen in my house in a 1.5 hour period are amazing.

This morning i ran a quick 3.2 miles on the treadmill and completed 60 Laps of the pool.

The temperature came up to 25F!! woo Ho it feels like a heat wave and i might even walk for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment