Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thank You YMCA Louisville KY



So as you may or may not know i away on business. As i said in my last post/blog sometimes it is a challenge to get the workouts in.

Well i am a member of the YMCA so i can use my away program thing. Today i had a swim scheduled for my half Iron Man program that looked like this:

wu: 5 x 50 continuous, odds are breathe every side, evens bilateral.

main: 2 x 500, 1 is RPE4, 2 is RPE 6

cd: 250 easy

So it is a little difficult to do 1500 yards in a 10yrd Hotel pool! I found the YMCA in Louisville KY. Called them to see if i would need a towel. I went over there and it always a little scary to go to a new gym/pool as you do not know where everything is. They were super nice and i got my swim workout in! I should be able to go back there in the moring for my long run.

It IS kind of a pain to find somewhere when your traveling. But you get to try new gyms out which is the cool thing. They have a spin class i can hit latter in the week too. It is a downtown location and i LOVE busy cities. I guess growing up in London did that to me. I would LOVE to live in New York City when my kids are grown up.

School is going well and i am learning a ton of new stuff which should be very helpful to my job.

Check in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment