- I have pretty much unlimited money to eat whatever i want because the company pays for all my meals and snacks while i travel
- I feel lonely and blue sometimes being on my own so much
- I have to find a gym or use the hotel gym to workout in. It is a pain in the butt not knowing if i have to bring a towel, where to park, what the hours are etc..
- The people i do hang out with want to 'party' and drink lots of Beer and eat out a lot.
- Boredom..If i hang out in my hotel room too long i want to eat as i am bored.
Ok i will try and look at the positives
- I get to run in a new place, see new sites, find new running routes
- I get to try new gyms and have new experiences. (One gym in Ottawa was in the ground floor of an indoor mall
- It makes me more grateful for what i have at home.
- I save money on eating
My plan for this week is to stay focused. I already did my 30 min run downstairs in the hotel GYM. It was a bit dark and cold to be outside at 5am. I did watch Disaster date on MTV was was pretty funny though. I am meant to do 1hour on the bike and i didn't bring my trainer or bike with me. The hotel gym only has a recum bike so i will probably have to head to the Downtown YMCA tonight. I know there is a dinner i am meant to go to but i will not stay too long. The Hotel pool is way to short to get my swim training in.
As far as weekend went i didn't do as well as i hoped on the eating. Not to bad. I went to bed last night after watching the Superbowl in my hotel room by myself (waaaah) with a bad stomach. I felt like i was pregnant with a food baby.
Still no Podcast! I forgot to bring my recorder. I feel like i have enough stuff on there to make a show but it doesn't help if i leave it at home. I been feeling bad about the quality of my shows lately too. I think they could be way better. So i am trying to think of a how to improve them.
Well i better get ready to face the day. It is good to blog as it keeps me focused.