Here are some tips.
- Do not eat your lunch food before the swim, eat after. I just eat at my desk while i work
- Have everything ready to go!
- Do not drive fast, safety first
- Have you workout on a card in a zip lock bag so you can take it pool side
- Do not come back to office smelling like eau de Chlorine (or do if your hardcore and want to impress your work friends)
- Swim MP3 players are highly recommended
Here is my swim workout for today
Warm Up: 250 Yards Freestyle
Main: 10 x 100 , 50 Easy 50 build, 50 easy, 50 hard. Rest no more than 20 seconds between each
Cool Down: 150 Freestyle
Yesterday i went shopping for some Vegan foods and found some great option at Wal-Mart. Kashi makes some frozen Vegan meals that are not too expensive. I had one today and it tasted awesome!!! I found Veggie burgers of course but plenty of options. I have some not to expensive Soymilk and some Rice milk that really taste very good. I will try Almond milk next. It seems like Fruits and Vegetables are tasting better to me all the time too! Today i had Blackberries and strawberries for breakfast.
Tomorrow i am off to NYC! I can not wait. I LOVE the city.