Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Winner!!!!


Yes!!! This morning i found out i had won this sweet bag, towel and water bottle for the fitness challenge that i won that took place Jan 1st - March 1st. Sweet!!!
And even BETTER i weighed in last night at WW and i was down 4LBS! Woot!! SO that's a total of 12 pounds in 3 weeks! I am pleased about that!
Last night we talked about portion control. This has always been a hard thing for me. Yesterday i measured my 1/4 cup of Pistachio nuts it its way smaller than you think.
Cereal too. Try measuring out your bowl of cereal in the morning and see just how little a serving really is. Most of the time you could be eating up to 4 servings in one typical bowl. Once you get used to measuring things out it is not so bad and it gives you allot of control. We talked about people that are stuck on a certain weight and how just measuring the portions could help them right through it.
Some people said that when they stop measuring their portions creep bigger and bigger.
This morning's workout was a 90min run on the treadmill. Seemed like it took forever! I can not wait to be outside running again. I am scheduled for a 45 min swim tomorrow which usually takes me 60mins for some reason. Guess i am just slow. Yesterdays speed workout must of worked good as my shoulders are achy when i got up this morning. I kept falling over my feet this morning after getting changed on the way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment