Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween is over!!!!!

Halloween is rough for me! I wont lie about it. I am like a crack addict when it comes to chocolate. I don't know what it is about it. Maybe it is some childhood memory i hold on to locked away in my subconscious somewhere that just fires me up when i get with in 5 feet of it. It makes it very draining on my energy levels resisting it all weekend. So glad it is over now!

My foot has been feeling better so i have been doing some short distance runs of no more than 3 miles. Winter bike season is in full force so i am hiding inside on the treadmill, spin class, boot camp and finally back swimming again.

I did sign up for the Festival Turkey Trot 5mile run on Thanks Giving Day and a 15K run 3 days after that to keep me going through any of the cold weather blues. Hopefully my foot will be fine for a 15k by then.

I tried to skip rope in boot camp again today but i just can not get it! I would love to be able to but i just don't seem to have to the co ordination for it yet, got keep trying!

Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment